Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Twi'lek Beanie...Available Not So Far, Far Away

Well, this was fun! I found this pattern via Pinterest and immediately knew I had to make one (link here: http://stitchingupastormcrochet.blogspot.com/2012/01/star-wars-twilek-hat-pattern.html?m=1). Luckily, my youngest sister jumped (literally) at the opportunity of having some Twi'lek headgear so I had a great excuse to spend more money on yarn.

The pattern was easy to follow, although I did have to make some adjustments in order to make it for my sister's tiny head. Had I not spent 5 million years repeatedly making and undoing the beanie I would have completed the entire project in under five hours. Considering this was my first attempt at making a beanie of any sort I think it turned out really well.

Now I just need to convince myself that I need one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment